Outpatient Service Provided by Master Level Therapists
• Individual, Group, & Family Counseling - Based on Assessment & Treatment Plan Development
• Children and Adolescence Partial Program Ages 12 to 17.
• Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) - Maximum 10 hour of therapy per week - Intensive Cognitive & DBT Therapy
• Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) - Therapy Programs for Parents of Children, Ages Two to Seven - Evidence Based & Short-Term Programs Available
• Young Adult Transition Program - Available for Young Adults, Ages 18 to 25, Our Intensive Team-Delivered Service Is Offered in the Community & Home - Program Is Based on Assessment & Treatment Plan Development
• Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program - Services Provided by a Certified Practitioner in the Home, Community, or Site to Enhance Skill Development & Quality of Life Development, & Is Based on Assessment & Plan Development